Dr. Ervant V Nishanian M.D.
Anesthesiologist622 W 168th St Dept. Of Anesthesia New York NY, 10032
Dr. Ervant Nishanian is an anesthesiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Nishanian ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nishanian also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1993
Boston University School of Medicine 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Purification, antibody production, and partial amino acid sequence of the 58-kDa acetaminophen-binding liver proteins.
- Cerebral blood flow affects dose requirements of intracarotid propofol for electrocerebral silence.
- Comparison of intracarotid anesthetics for EEG silence.
- In vivo and in vitro evidence for in situ activation and selective covalent binding of acetaminophen (APAP) in mouse kidney.
- Acetaminophen hepatotoxicity: correspondence of selective protein arylation in human and mouse liver in vitro, in culture, and in vivo.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center 2000
Dr. Ervant V Nishanian M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- How Does Linzess Work for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)?
What is Linzess?Linzess is a medication used to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS‑C) and for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) or chronic constipation of unknown cause. This medication works in the intestines to help reduce pain and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052