Dr. Geoffrey Crimmins is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Crimmins specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Crimmins also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 2005
American Board of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital internal medicine
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology
Geoffrey M. Crimmins, M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Georgetown, TX 78628Get Direction
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Geoffrey M. Crimmins, M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Geoffrey M. Crimmins, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crimmins
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Toniya Singh M.D.2880 Netherton Dr Saint Louis MO 63136
- George M. Kichura M.D.625 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Antonella Quattromani M.D.2325 DOUGHERTY FERRY RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63122
- Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 Saint Charles Rock Rd Bridgeton MO 63044
- Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dana P. Valencia M.D.3009 N BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131