Dr. Jennifer Gist is a pediatrician practicing in Bettendorf, IA. Dr. Gist is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gist diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gist can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1994
Indiana University School of Medicine 1994
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
Dr. Jennifer G Gist MD's Practice location
Bettendorf, IA 52722Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer G Gist MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Mai Shehata M.D.1351 West Central Park Avenue Davenport Iowa 52804
- Dr. Curt C. Mcclellan DO1351 W Central Park Ave Davenport IA 52804
- Dr. Majdi A Omar MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Haile Neptune MD1625 Avenue Of The Cities Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Linda M Delessio MD865 Lincoln Rd Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Neelam Khadke M.D500 W River Dr Davenport IA 52801