Kelley P Douglas MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology901 18th St E Tifton GA, 31794
Dr. Kelley Douglas is a radiologist practicing in Tifton, GA. Dr. Douglas specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1986
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Osteoscintigraphy and brachydactylia of the hand.
- Abnormalities of the hands during the arterial phase of skeletal scintigraphy.
- Abnormalities of the hands during the blood-pool phase of skeletal scintigraphy.
- Unilateral abnormalities of the hands during the osseous phase of skeletal scintigraphy.
- Bilateral abnormalities of the hands during the osseous phase of skeletal scintigraphy.
- Increased extremity uptake on three-phase bone scans caused by peripherally induced ischemia prior to injection.
Kelley P Douglas MD's Practice location
Tifton, GA 31794Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Robin A Stoecker D.O.901 18th St E Tifton GA 31794
- Raymond C Evans MD901 18th St E Tifton GA 31794
- David Kenneth Doty MD4706 Woodland Dr E Tifton GA 31794
- Wayne T Stewart MD901 18th St E Tifton GA 31794