Dr. Harry James Mckenzie M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon3500 N Rock Rd B-2200, S102 Wichita KS, 67226
Dr. Harry Mckenzie is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mckenzie specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mckenzie typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Conemaugh Valley Mem Hospital
Dr. Harry James Mckenzie M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67226Get Direction
SALISBURY, PA 15558Get Direction
Dr. Harry James Mckenzie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckenzie
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Brett Eugene Grizzell M.D1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Matthew Anthony Arneson M.D.9350 E 35th St N Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Douglas J Milfeld MD9350 E 35th St N Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Suleman Sadiq MD1144 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Badr Idbeis MD9350 E. 35th Street North Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. James P Newby M.D.2600 N Woodlawn St Wichita KS 67220