Dr. Sanjay P Dalal MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology521 E Michigan Ave Suite 201 Kalamazoo MI, 49007
Dr. Sanjay Dalal is a nephrologist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Dalal specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Dalal most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1981
Bombay University 1981
Grant Government Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Nephrology; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Sanjay P Dalal MD's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay P Dalal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalal
- What Causes Rhabdomyolysis?
Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which the muscles are rapidly broken down resulting in the release of myoglobin — the muscle protein — into the blood. This is a rare condition, and the release of myoglobin into the blood can lead to damage of kidneys. It is mostly caused by muscle injury and...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Than N Oo MD521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Peter Gable Manring MD521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Prince Jit Sidhu MD521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Ahmed Aqeel MD521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Ahsan A Qureshi MD521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Aash P Bhatt M.D.521 E Michigan Ave Kalamazoo MI 49007