Dr. Brady Bahr is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Bahr provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Bahr discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
- Heparin modulates the single channel kinetics of reconstituted AMPA receptors from rat brain.
- Calpastatin is up-regulated in response to hypoxia and is a suicide substrate to calpain after neonatal cerebral hypoxia-ischemia.
- Interaction of RAFT1 with gephyrin required for rapamycin-sensitive signaling.
- Integrin-type signaling has a distinct influence on NMDA-induced cytoskeletal disassembly.
- A monoclonal antibody to amyloid precursor protein induces neuronal apoptosis.
- Synergistic activation of caspase-3 by m-calpain after neonatal hypoxia-ischemia: a mechanism of "pathological apoptosis"?
- Correlation between caspase activation and neurofibrillary tangle formation in Alzheimer's disease.
- The pathogenic activation of calpain: a marker and mediator of cellular toxicity and disease states.
- Delayed and isoform-specific effect of NMDA exposure on neural cell adhesion molecules in hippocampus.
- Member of the Ampakine class of memory enhancers prolongs the single channel open time of reconstituted AMPA receptors.
- Caspase-3 activation after neonatal rat cerebral hypoxia-ischemia.
- Both apoptosis and necrosis occur early after intracerebral grafting of ventral mesencephalic tissue: a role for protease activation.
- A kinetic and allosteric model for the acetylcholine transporter-vesamicol receptor in synaptic vesicles.
- Linkage of the acetylcholine transporter-vesamicol receptor to proteoglycan in synaptic vesicles.
- Mouse telencephalon exhibits an age-related decrease in glutamate (AMPA) receptors but no change in nerve terminal markers.
Dr. Brady A Bahr M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80912Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92134Get Direction
Dr. Brady A Bahr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Dr. Peter Thomas Sipos M.D.559 VINCENT ST PETERSON AFB CO 80914
- Dr. George Allen Waddell M.D.559 Vincent St Colorado Springs CO 80914
- Dr. Ronald Lynn Peveto MD559 Vincent St Colorado Springs CO 80914
- Dr. Andrew Erle Moore M.D.21 AMDS / CC PETERSON AFB CO 80914
- Dr. George P Johnson MD3030 N Circle Dr Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Robert Warren Weien M.D.6660 Delmonico Dr Colorado Springs CO 80919