Dr. Louis Suarez is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Suarez specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Suarez typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Louis A Suarez MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54301Get Direction
Hazard, KY 41701Get Direction
Dr. Louis A Suarez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suarez
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. John Forrest Seccombe MD1821 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Dr. Fernando A Riveron MD2845 GREENBRIER RD GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. Steven J Gerndt MD744 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Kevin A Greer MD720 South Van Buren Street Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Edward Joseph Coleman M.D.900 S. Webster Avenue Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Karen Christy Nelson DO835 S VAN BUREN ST GREEN BAY WI 54301