Liza Mcconnell is an acupuncturist practicing in Barrington, RI. Dr. Mcconnell evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mcconnell treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Liza K Mcconnell D. AC.'s Practice location
Barrington, RI 02806Get Direction
Liza K Mcconnell D. AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Alexander Tatevosyants D.A.141 Airport Rd Warwick RI 02889
- Katie Murphy1225 Grand Army of the Republic Hwy, (Inside The Soul Purpose) Swansea Massachusetts (MA) 02777
- Stephen L Sarno LIC. AC.64 Harvard St Pawtucket RI 02860
- Mr. Daniel Chace L. AC.172 E BACON ST PLAINVILLE MA 02762
- Ho Y Woo LIC. AC.Acupuncture Of Woo, Inc. Seekonk MA 02771
- Breckenridge Marshall LIC. AC.365 Old County Rd Westport MA 02790