Dr. John Michael Halphen M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine5656 Kelley St Suite 4 Houston TX, 77026
Dr. John Halphen practices Geriatric Medicine in Houston, TX. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Halphen works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1995
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1977
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. John Michael Halphen M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. John Michael Halphen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halphen
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Nisha Narang M.D.8307 KNIGHT RD HOUSTON TX 77054
- Dr. Daima Fanaka Ratcliff M.D.18648 MCKAY DR STE 220 HUMBLE TX 77338
- Dr. Teresa L Albright M.D.8511 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston TX 77075
- Dr. Adeeba K Akhtar M.D.12121 RICHMOND AVE STE NO226 HOUSTON TX 77082
- Dr. Aimee Dinorah Garcia M.D.6620 Main St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Ilsong Jason Chong M.D.2410 Ella Blvd Houston TX 77008