Dr. Mark D Heibel MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology2641 S 70th St Suite A Lincoln NE, 68506
Dr. Mark Heibel is a dermatologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Heibel specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Heibel diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Dermatology; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Mark D Heibel MD's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68516Get Direction
Dr. Mark D Heibel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heibel
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Dr. Elliott Lovland Rustad M.D.1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Robyn Gembol Ryan MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Chad Michael Hillyer PA-C2625 Stockwell St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Rex F Largen MD5533 S 27th Street Lincoln NE 68512
- Dr. Stuart Paul Westburg M.D.2756 O St Lincoln NE 68510