Dr. Giang T Vu D.C.
Chiropractor10613 Bellaire Blvd. Houston TX, 77072
Dr. Giang Vu is a Chiropractor practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Vu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Vu seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Low-pass shotgun sequencing of the barley genome facilitates rapid identification
- BAC-HAPPY mapping (BAP mapping): a new and efficient protocol for physical mapping.
- A simple, high throughput method to locate single copy sequences from Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) libraries using High Resolution Melt analysis.
- Fine mapping and syntenic integration of the semi-dwarfing gene sdw3 of barley.
- Synteny between Brachypodium distachyon and Hordeum vulgare as revealed by FISH.
- Hidden genetic nature of epigenetic natural variation in plants.
- Repair of Site-Specific DNA Double-Strand Breaks in Barley Occurs via Diverse Pathways Primarily Involving the Sister Chromatid.
- Chromatin features of plant telomeric sequences at terminal vs. internal positions.
- Metatranscriptome analysis reveals host-microbiome interactions in traps of carnivorous Genlisea species.
- Chromatin organization and cytological features of carnivorous Genlisea species with large genome size differences.
- Centromere and telomere sequence alterations reflect the rapid genome evolution within the carnivorous plant genus Genlisea.
- Genome Stability and Evolution: Attempting a Holistic View.
- The Power of CRISPR-Cas9-Induced Genome Editing to Speed Up Plant Breeding.
- Deletion-bias in DNA double-strand break repair differentially contributes to plant genome shrinkage.
- Endogenous sequence patterns predispose the repair modes of CRISPR/Cas9-induced DNA double-stranded breaks in Arabidopsis thaliana.
Dr. Giang T Vu D.C.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77072Get Direction
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Charlie Huynh M.D.12435 Beechnut St Houston TX 77072
- Dr. Charlie Huynh D.C.12435 Beechnut St Houston TX 77072
- Dr. Eric S. Liu D.C., CCSP6628 WILCREST DR HOUSTON TX 77072
- Dr. Frank E Chekwas12532 Wellington Park Houston TX 77072
- Africa Trent DC8138 S KIRKWOOD RD STE C HOUSTON TX 77072
- Dr. Lan Nguyen D.C.11169 Beechnut St Houston TX 77072