Dr. Victor V Kitt MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2701 16th St Suite A Bakersfield CA, 93301
Dr. Victor Kitt is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Kitt specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand 1965
Chiang Mai University Faculty of Medicine 1965
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Otolaryngology; Brooklyn Eye Ear Hosp, Otolaryngology; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery; Dc Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital-DC Department of Behavioral Health Program
Dr. Victor V Kitt MD's Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93301Get Direction
Dr. Victor V Kitt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kitt
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- Dr. Edmund Fisher M.D.5301 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield CA 93309
- Dr. Cynthia Rose Rabinov M.D.3545 San Dimas St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Mr. Gary K Zerlin MD2103 18th St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Ali M Aghamohammadi MD2323 16th Street Bakersfield CA 93301
- Mr. Satya Pal Arya MD2011 Truxtun Avenue Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Tung Thanh Trang M.D.6501 Truxtun Ave Bakersfield CA 93309