Dr. Joyce A Vista wayne MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry411 Laurel St Suite: 3310 Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Joyce Vista wayne practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Vista wayne evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Vista wayne seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Iloilo Doctors' College of Medicine 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Joyce A Vista wayne MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50310Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Joyce A Vista wayne MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vista wayne
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Patricia M Al-adsani MD3900 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Randall Allen Kavalier DO1003 Grand Avenue West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Truce T. Ordona MD1301 Center St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Deanna Book Boesen M.D.3408 Woodland Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Mohammed Saeed Aldosari M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Stephen R Mandler D.O.2116 GRAND AVE DES MOINES IA 50312