Dr. Dale F Burke DDS
Dentist | General Practice1000 East O'Malley Suite 102 Anchorage AK, 99515
Dr. Dale F. Burke is an experienced humanitarian dentist with a passion for adventure and charity, serving the underprivileged. He began practise in 1985 as an officer in the US Public Health Service ...
Education and Training
University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry Dentistry 1985
- Aesthetic Periodontal Surgery
- Non Surgical Periodontal Treatment
- Gum Desease Treatments
- Teeth Bleaching
- General And Cosmetic Dentistry
- MemberAmerican Dental association
- Alaska Native Medical Center Advanced General Dentistry 1994
Experience & Accolades
- Officer - 1994US Public Health Service for Native AmericansOfficer of Dentistry
Dr. Dale F Burke DDS's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99515Get Direction
EAGLE RIVER, AK 99577Get Direction
Dr. Dale F Burke DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burke
- Michelle d.
Smooth and comfortable.
- Blake s.
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Kyle M. Triggs DMD2702 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Scott Lee Laudon DMD2819 Dawson St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Brett Leroy Keeler DDS13012 Old Glenn Hwy Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. Charles P Michael DDS2525 Gambell St. Anchorage AK 99503
- Joseph Baggette DMD6611 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99504
- Dr. Meghan Swanzy-foster DDS2600 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503