Dr. John Wesley Bowlin MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2661 Columbine Pl Tupelo MS, 38801
Dr. John Bowlin is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Bowlin specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bowlin typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. John Wesley Bowlin MD's Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Clyde Maxwell Hutchinson M.D.830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Henry Patelford Ewing M.D.830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Stephen Kenn Beeman M.D., M.P.H., FACS5681 Highway 363 Mantachie MS 38855
- Dr. Vishal Sachdev M.D.830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. David Smith Talton M.D.830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Robert Joseph Derveloy M.D.830 S Gloster St Tupelo MS 38801