Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 270 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Eugene Hirsh is a gastroenterologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hirsh specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Hirsh performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1975
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology- 1981
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2012 Atlanta Super Doctors
- Ulcers, Biliary Disorders (gallbladder And Bile Ducts), Colitis And More
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hepatitis C
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hirsh
Shockingly Poor Customer Service.
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Is There Really a Bathroom Request Card for People with IBD?
Rumors have been going around about a "bathroom card" for people with Crohn's and colitis that acts as an all-access bathroom pass, leading many to wonder if it really exists and, if so, how it works, and how to get their hands on one.Is it for real?For those with Crohn's and colitis, targeted ads...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- Celiac Disease and Type I Diabetes Patients at a Higher Risk for Fractures
From time to time, patients may develop what is known as a comorbidity, which is essentially a word used to describe a situation wherein the subject is simultaneously diagnosed with two diseases or conditions. This can occur for a multitude of reasons, one being that the first condition may very...
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Manan B Shah M.D.95 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Cristina Sobrado Marin M.D.69 Jesse Hill Jr Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Russell Kramer MD980 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Muhamad Kamil Obideen M.D1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala MD748 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045