Stephanie Saito is a physical therapist (PT). Stephanie earned a doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Southern California's (USC) Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy in Los ...
Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
TORRANCE, CA 90505Get Direction
Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT8311 Florence Ave Downey CA 90240
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Jason Wong DPT1540 2nd St Santa Monica CA 90401
- Mrs. Tina F Hertlein PT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS14611 Carmenita Rd Norwalk CA 90650
- Ms. Mary Klemer Rosenberg PT7080 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles CA 90028