Dr. Jared Bailey is a Chiropractor practicing in Pounding Mill, VA. Dr. Bailey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bailey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jared Lee Bailey D.C.'s Practice location
Pounding Mill, VA 24637Get Direction
Dr. Jared Lee Bailey D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Travis Culver DC8730 Westport Rd Louisville KY 40242
- Dr. Fred A Sayers DC226 Clay Drive Pounding Mill VA 24637
- Dr. John Curtis Willis CH.305 Allegheny St Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Brent Olson Warner CH.305 Allegheny Street Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Christopher Robert Brown D.C.699 E Riverside Dr North Tazewell VA 24630
- Dr. Eric K Barnhart D.C.966 W Main St Abingdon VA 24210