Dr. Mary Herman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Herman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Herman also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Shands HealthCare
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- Post-doctoral Fellow, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario 1992
Dr. Mary A. Herman M.D.'s Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Mary A. Herman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herman
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- How does Alcohol Affect Diabetes?
Alcohol provides calories, like many other foods, and gets processed like fat in the body. Drinking alcohol increases the level of blood sugar levels and has to be taken with discretion. One should drink alcohol only if blood sugar levels are under control. It is always better to have a discussion a...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Neil James Ellis M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Albrecht Wobst MD7050 Gall Blvd. Zephyrhills Florida 33541
- Dr. John L. Chen D.O.6969 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 92506
- Dr. William N. Allen MD6500 West Newberry Road Gainesville Florida 32605
- Dr. Tammy Y Euliano MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Brent T Stewart M.D., M.B.A.194 NW 137th Drive Jonesville Florida 32669