Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S.
Dentist395 Derhake Rd Florissant MO, 63031
Dr. Paul Herrin is a Dentist practicing in Florissant, MO. Dr. Herrin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S.'s Practice location
Florissant, MO 63031Get Direction
Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herrin
- Stella s.
Best Dentist in Florissant.
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michael Frith DDS269 Clarkson Rd Ellisville MO 63011
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 CHESTERFIELD BUSINESS PKWY CHESTERFIELD MO 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Derek Vadnal DMD DMD12105 Bridgeton Sq Dr Bridgeton MO 63044
- Dr. June Wolff DMD168 N Meramec Ave Saint Louis MO 63105
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.1 Westbury Dr, Suite 310 St Charles MO 63301