Jeffrey Burke Halldorson M.D.
SurgeonUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Jeffrey Halldorson is a general surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Halldorson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Halldorson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1992
University of Michigan, Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI Medical Degree
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN Other Degree
UC San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA Other Degree
Transplant and Hepatobiliary Surgeon Medical Degree
Associate Professor of Surgery Medical Degree
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Late-onset cytomegalovirus disease in liver transplant recipients despite antiviral prophylaxis.
- Identifying risk for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation: implications for surveillance studies and new adjuvant therapies.
- D-MELD, a simple predictor of post liver transplant mortality for optimization of donor/recipient matching.
- Intraoperative dialysis during liver transplantation with citrate dialysate.
- The impact of consecutive operations on survival after liver transplantation.
- Fulminant hepatic failure after use of the herbal weight-loss supplement exilis.
- Risk stratification of kidneys from donation after cardiac death donors and the utility of machine perfusion.
- Center competition and outcomes following liver transplantation.
- Balancing utility and need by means of donor-to-recipient matching: a challenging problem.
- Extracorporeal delivery of rAAV with metabolic exchange and oxygenation.
- D-MELD, a strong and accurate tool to guide donor-2-recipient matching.
- ECD kidney transplantation outcomes are improved when matching donors to recipients using a novel creatinine clearance match ratio (CCMR).
Jeffrey Burke Halldorson M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Michael A. Towbin M.D.12333 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD1124 COLUMBIA ST STE 400 SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Thomas R Pritchett MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101