Dr. Muhammad Husain is a pathologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Husain is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Husain can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Husain may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Dacca Med Coll Dacca 1967
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Muhammad Muazzam Husain M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Muazzam Husain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Murat Gokden MD4301 W Markham #517 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Nestrud M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Brian Dennis Quinn M.D.1 Lile Ct Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Bob E. Anderson DDS1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Giovanni Insuasti-beltran M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205