Dr. Laurence George Gay MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine1155 Mill St Reno NV, 89502
Dr. Laurence Gay practices Geriatric Medicine in Reno, NV. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Gay works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1983
University of Wales in Great Britain 1983
- Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Alameda Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Program
Dr. Laurence George Gay MD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89502Get Direction
Reno, NV 89511Get Direction
Dr. Laurence George Gay MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gay
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Silvia Cristina Arizaga MD3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Barnali Gupta M.D.850 Mill St Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Calvin Vanreken MD2345 E Prater Way Sparks NV 89434
- Dr. Mel C. Magboo M.D.5250 Neil Rd Reno NV 89502
- Mr. Steven L Phillips M.D.5250 Neil Rd Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Jayakrishnan Arackal krishnakurup M.D95 Armory Rd Stratford CT 06614