Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.
Pediatrician656 Independence Parkway Suite 200 Chesapeake VA, 23320
Dr. Vernita Peeples is a Pediatrician serving Chesapeake area for more than 15 years. Dr. Peeples is experienced in Newborn and Well Child Exams, Allergies, Asthma, Obesity and Immunization. She is also ...
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School M.D. 1989
Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond B.S. in Biology 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Patients' Choice Award 2012 Vitals.com
- Prenatal Consultation
- Newborn And Well Child Exams
- School/ Sports Physicals
- Sick Child Diagnosis And Treatment
- Add/adhd Evaluations And Follow Up Care
- In-house Lab Testing And Phlebotomy
- Vision Screens
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Infant Care
- Physical Examination
- Professional Member Greater Norfolk Medical Society
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatricians - National & Virginia Chapter
Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.'s Practice location
Vernita Newby Peeples M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peeples
- Dionne w.
- Erica e.
Four month appointment was great!.
- Tiffany t.
- Jessica h.
- Dazje b.
- T. h.
Great Well Baby Checkup.
- Ashley c.
Good experience with the pedia..
- S. k.
- E. h.
Best Pediatrician in Hampton Roads.
- C. m.
World's Best Pediatrician!.
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Thedia Jones Smith733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Dr. John W Harrington MD601 Childrens Lane Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Erinn E Hokanson NP4012 Raintree Rd Chesapeake VA 23321
- Dr. Hugh Thomas Mcphee MD6345 Center Dr Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Laura I Leverone M.D.1009 HILLPOINT BLVD N SUFFOLK VA 23434
- Dr. Michelle T Curry M.D.733 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake VA 23320