Dr. Julie Herst Goynshor MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1345 Wiley Rd Suite 117 Schaumburg IL, 60173
Dr. Julie Goynshor is an adolescent specialist practicing in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Goynshor works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Goynshor treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
LOYOLA UNIV OF CHICAGO STRITCH SCH OF MED 2003
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 2003
Dr. Julie Herst Goynshor MD's Practice location
Dr. Julie Herst Goynshor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goynshor
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What is a Low Glycemic Index Diet?
What is a low glycemic diet?Low glycemic diet, also known as glycemic index diet or GI diet, is the basis of a number of popular diet plans for losing weight. Low glycemic diet is based on the glycemic index of different food materials.Glycemic index Glycemic index is the list which classifies...
- The Difference Between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Ulcerative colitis is also characterized as a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. Hence, both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (UC) are...
- Adults with Autism in the Workplace: Accommodation Tips
Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) have traditionally had a hard time adjusting to typical work environments. Many jobs are short-lived, with various challenges getting in the way of job longevity. Only about one-third of adults with autism have any kind of paid work at all.There are many...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Marilyn M Lacrosse M.D.360 Station Dr Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Dr. Tony R. Vancauwelaert M.D.2740 W Foster Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Michael Charles Caughron M.D.2501 Compass Rd Glenview IL 60026
- Dr. Cesar A. Morales M.D.4733 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Zahida Muzaffar M.D3825 Highland Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Surabhi Mehrotra M.D.1645 W Jackson Blvd Chicago IL 60612