Scott Allen Munsinger D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice5909 S Remington Pl Sioux Falls SD, 57108
Dr. Scott Munsinger is a Dentist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Munsinger specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Scott Allen Munsinger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Scott Allen Munsinger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Devren Clay Anderson DDS6104 South Lyncrest Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Mark C Berdahl DDS6301 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Mark Michael Bierma D.D.S. M.S.5000 S Broadband Ln Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Justin M. Nichols DDS4904 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. John V. Smallcomb D.M.D.5100 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Cassondra Lynn Braun D.D.S.4904 S MINNESOTA AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57108