Dr. Mark Hallett MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine820 E Grant St Appleton WI, 54911
Dr. Mark Hallett is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Appleton, WI. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Hallett is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Regions Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Mark Hallett MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark Hallett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hallett
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Dr. Douglas Connor MD820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- David Milo Hirschi MD820 E GRANT ST APPLETON WI 54911
- Dr. Todd B Smith MD820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Willa Corrine Fornetti DO, MS820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Richard L Canlas MD2500 E Capitol Dr Appleton WI 54911
- Dr. Erica L Kroncke MD820 E GRANT ST APPLETON WI 54911