Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD is a top Doctor in Brooklyn, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Brooklyn, NY, Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, General Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center 1980
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11220Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John E. Kehoe, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kehoe
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- The ABCs of Gratitude: Reflections of a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior
Sometimes, it can be difficult to be grateful. Instead, it’s easier to get bogged down by the negatives, and ignore that there are still beautiful positives in life. It is especially easy for this to occur when chronic health issues are in the picture, but Teresa Wright-Johnson decided she would...
- Can Cholesterol Medication Treat Gallstones?
Gallstones are created inside the gallbladder due to abnormal gallbladder processes. Gallstones are caused when the liver produces too much cholesterol. This cholesterol hyperactivity can be caused by factors such as drugs or obesity. Formation of gallstones displays certain factors like mucus...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Joshua Michael Rubinstein M.D.1685 MORRIS AVE BRONX NY 10457