Dr. John B. Dunn M.D.
Pediatrician11913 Ne 195th St Bothell WA, 98011
Dr. John Dunn is a pediatrician practicing in Bothell, WA. Dr. Dunn is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dunn diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dunn can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1994
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. John B. Dunn M.D.'s Practice location
Bothell, WA 98011Get Direction
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD15571 SE 55th Pl Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205TH ST SHORELINE WA 98133
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Aisha Reuler M.D.1355 N 205TH ST SHORELINE WA 98133
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105