Dr. David Harold Bingham M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1500 S 48th St Suite 614 Lincoln NE, 68506
Dr. David Bingham is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Bingham specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Bingham diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1975
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Henry Ford Hosp, General Surgery; Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, General Surgery; Tucson Med Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps 1976
Dr. David Harold Bingham M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David Harold Bingham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bingham
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Robert N Hibbard M.D.1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Thomas B Whittle M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD4740 A ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Dr. Steve H Tyndall MD7440 S 91st St Lincoln NE 68526
- Dr. Stuart I Myers M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Robert J Pitsch M.D.4740 A St Lincoln NE 68510