Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS
Dentist | General Practice667 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND, 58201
Dr. John Clayburgh is a Dentist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Clayburgh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Concordia College Biology
Loyola University Dental School Dental Surgery
- Young Dentist of the Year North Dakota Dental Association
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Extraction
- Member American Dental Association
- Member International College of Dentists
- Member North Dakota Dental Association
Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. John E Clayburgh DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clayburgh
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Paul Thomas Bothun DDS2810 17th Ave South Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Nancy Carol Parr DDS1321 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. John Alfred Anderson DDS3425 S Washington St Grand Forks ND 58201
- Daniel Joseph Schefter DDS3001 B 32nd Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Grant Steven Korsmo D.D.S.2401 S WASHINGTON ST GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Dr. Jordan Whitney Lunak D.D.S.212 S 4TH ST STE 101 GRAND FORKS ND 58201