Dr. Matthew Propst is a pediatrician practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Propst is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Propst diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Propst can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Matthew Propst MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45206Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Propst MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Propst
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Dr. Maria J. San Andrés M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Lillian Lockhart MD301 University Blvd Galveston Texas 77550
- Dr. Jessica Anne Morgan MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Crystal Ann acevedo Sierra MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Cynthia A Binder MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Natalie Ayala MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555