Dr. Jennifer K. Fallon-delucia M.D.
Pediatrician5951 Renaissance Pl Suite C Toledo OH, 43623
Dr. Jennifer Fallon-Delucia, MD, specialist in pediatric dermatology and pediatrics, currently treats patients in Perrysburg, Ohio. Dr. Fallon-Delucia is licensed to practice medicine at Ohio. In addition ...
Dr. Jennifer K. Fallon-delucia M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43623Get Direction
PERRYSBURG, OH 43551Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer K. Fallon-delucia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fallon-delucia
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Mary Zakelj MD1005 Bellefontaine Avenue Lima Ohio 45804
- Dr. Katie E Machanda MD7140 Port Sylvania Dr Toledo OH 43617
- Dr. Erica Devries MD2142 N Cove Blvd Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Hani Haidar M.D.2000 Regency Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Alan L Burlingame MD2121 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Christina M Mitchem-walter MD1 Turtle Creek Cir Swanton OH 43558