Dr. Richard Wittman MD, MPH
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine480 Oak Rd Stanford CA, 94305
Richard Wittman is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Stanford, CA. Wittman specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Wittman participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1999
- Epidemiology and Biostatistic SecretsIntroduction to Biostatistic Concepts0
- Clinics in occupatiol and environmental medicineNeurologic issues with solvents.2004
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVESCadmium exposure and nephropathy in a 28-year-old female metals worker2002
- NIOSH Fire Fighter Fatality and Investigation ProgramFire Fighter Dies at Three-Alarm Structure Fire - New York2002
- CHESTMEDICAL PERSONNELS KNOWLEDGE OF AND ABILITY TO USE INHALING DEVICES - METERED-DOSE INHALERS1994
Dr. Richard Wittman MD, MPH's Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Thomas Santucci D.C.471 Division St Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Richard Thompson M.D.582 S Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Myhanh Nguyen MD582 South Sunnyvale Ave Sunnyvale CA 94086
- Dr. Mark Richard Cullen MD251 Campus Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Sepideh Moayed MD2242 CAMDEN AVE STE 203 SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Maria Georgeta Gherman MD MPH1399 S WINCHESTER BLVD # 100 SAN JOSE CA 95128