Dr. Dan F Criswell MD
Family Practitioner303 N Highway 81 Comanche OK, 73529
Dr. Dan Criswell is a family practitioner practicing in Comanche, OK. Dr. Criswell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Criswell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Handheld computer use in U.S. family practice residency programs.
- Question: is insulin glargine more effective?
- Preemployment evaluation.
- Do inhaled corticosteroids improve oxygen saturation in infants with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) bronchiolitis?
- Question: In postmenopausal women with osteoporosis is once monthly oral ibandronate (150 mg) therapy preferred to once weekly oral bisphosphonate therapy.
Dr. Dan F Criswell MD's Practice location
Comanche, OK 73529Get Direction
DUNCAN, OK 73533Get Direction
Dr. Dan F Criswell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Criswell
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Dr. Jay Lance Gregston M.D.2004 N Highway 81 Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Charles Wayne Dickerson MD1601 Brookwood Ave Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Christopher M Herndon M.D.2515 W Elk Ave Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Judith Marie Gilbreth M.D.1330 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Preston A Waters M.D.2515 W Elk Ave Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Mathew J Ivory M.D.1324 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533