Dr. Roman Starikov MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine759 Chestnut St Springfield MA, 01199
Dr. Roman Starikov is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Starikov specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Starikov can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Starikov can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Roman Starikov MD's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85014Get Direction
Dr. Roman Starikov MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Starikov
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Dr. Melanie Sass Greenman MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Timothy Machon MD21 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Lanford Peck M.D.105 West Rd Ellington CT 06029
- Dr. Colette A Haag-rickert MD299 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Natasha Ann Reid MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Cara Robinson King D.O.Baystate Medical Ctr Springfield MA 01199