Dr. Gordon Shecket is a pathologist practicing in Delaware, OH. Dr. Shecket is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Shecket can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Shecket may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1976
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Gordon N Shecket MD's Practice location
Delaware, OH 43015Get Direction
WORTHINGTON, OH 43085Get Direction
Dr. Gordon N Shecket MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Leona Weston Ayers MD2001 Polaris Parkway Columbus Ohio 43240
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Alan Leroy Prok MD105 Mcknight Dr Middletown OH 45044
- Dr. Mary Patricia Mchugh MD500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Melinda Lucille Schumacher MD1040 Delaware Ave Marion OH 43302
- Dr. Syed Khalid Mohsin M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214