Willeam Anthony Choby DMD
Dentist | General Practice5840 Rt 981 S Suite 104 Latrobe PA, 15650
Dr. Willeam Choby is a Dentist practicing in Latrobe, PA. Dr. Choby specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Internship, Family Medicine: Kaiser Permanente Dept of Family Medicine, Kaiser Los Angeles Medical Center 2007-2008 Psychiatry Residency: USC + LA County Medical Center, 2009-2013 Chief Resident 2011-2012
- Internventional Psychiatriatry--Gen Pharmacotherapy and for some patients CBT as adjunct if time permits. The clinic will be bringing on additional treatment modalities including TMS as well esketamine and botox for depression once the latter has FDA approval. Dr. Sepah is in the process of completing her training through Allergan to become a botox migraine provider,
Forensic Psychiatry Research Fellowship, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
Forensic Psychiatry, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American Medical Assn. American Psychiatric Assn. Physicians for Patients Protection
Articles and Publications
- Please see my website at: www.toriesepahmd.com
- Inducted into the Arnold P Gold, Humanism in Medicine Honor Society for being an exemplars of humanistic patient care and who can serve as a role models in medicine. 2006-lifetime membershipPER Resident Research AwardResident Research Award: Keck, Dept of PsychiatrResident Mentor Award, Keck, Dept of PsychiatryGolden Key National Honor SocietyPi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Founded an organization for physicians as a source of peer to peer support and contact with the goal of reducing isolation that can contribute to physicians' difficulty with maintaining their own wellness. The organization is completely volunteer based. I also volunteer with Physicians for Patient Protection, a grassroots physician group that is active in educating patients on changes in legislature that may affect their care without their knowledge. The promotion of greater transparency in medicine is paramount.
Teaching and speaking
- Continue to teach at USC Keck SOM, Dept of Psychiatry as Adjunct Asst Clinical Professor. Also give lectures to residents in the PIH Downey Family Medicine Residency. Provide talks and grand rounds at different institutions on the topic of physician burnout.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running and watching hockey
Willeam Anthony Choby DMD's Practice location
Latrobe, PA 15650Get Direction
Willeam Anthony Choby DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choby
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Frank D. Aiello DDS11521 Parkway Drive Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Jerald Kevin Lowry D.M.D.327 S Main St Greensburg PA 15601
- Mark Andrew Nista D.M.D.105 Pfeffer Rd Export PA 15632
- Nelson V Berardinelli DMD4154 Old William Penn Hwy Murrysville PA 15668
- Dr. Farrel Harvey Gerber D.D.S.12814 Route 30 Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Timothy E. Holloway D.M.D.2010 State Route 30 Ligonier PA 15658