Dr. Signe Dysken is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Dysken specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Dysken helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Signe Dysken M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Signe Dysken M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Dr. Timothy Louis Gendron MD5625 Cenex Dr Mail Stop 33100a Inver Grove Heights MN 55077
- Dr. Rebecca C Rossom M.D.1 Veterans Dr # 116a Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Czapiewski M.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Natalie D Jordan M.D.2450 Riverside Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Maurice William Dysken M.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Karen Kenney Dickson MD1930 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433