Dr. Charles Aonuevo was raised with solid Christian values and a sense of responsibility to aid others in need. After graduating as president of his dental class, he became an Army officer and dentist. He left the Army as a Major after eight years but still supports the military whenever he can. Being a general dentist is his small role to make the world a better place. "Dr. A, which most patients lovingly call him, believes in the goal of helping people keep their natural teeth as long as possible, giving affordable options, and achieving a beautiful, healthy smile. Experience for yourself his friendly personality, genuine compassion, and easygoing chairside manner. Check out practice website: www.inspiredentistryofthecarolinas.com
Education and Training
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry DDS 2006
- Army Commendation Medal 2008 US Army
- Top Dentists As Chosen By Their Peers 2016 Charlotte Magazine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- Greater Charlotte Study Group
- South Charlotte Study Group
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- "Mission of Mercy" clinics
- “Give Back a Smile” Program
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Education Association, North Carolina Dental Society, Charlotte Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His strong Christian belief.
- Volunteer activities such as ??Mission of Mercy? clinics, ??Give Back a Smile? program, contributing to his local church, as well as mentoring students in their pursuit of professional education, hygiene school or a dental assistant certificate.
Hobbies / Sports
- Football, Basketball
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's Practice location
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Añonuevo
Very friendly staff. Dr. was very kind and knowledgeable. Appreciated them taking their time to answer all my questions. Was able to get an appointment quickly for my problem.
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Christopher Latham Phelps D.M.D.510 W John St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Smita S Warrier DMD16143 Lancaster Highway Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS1100 Village Harbor Dr Clover SC 29710
- Dr. Luz A Chavez D.D.S.9912 Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28105