Dr. Charles Aonuevo was raised with solid Christian values and a sense of responsibility to aid others in need. After graduating as president of his dental class, he became an Army officer and dentist. He left the Army as a Major after eight years but still supports the military whenever he can. Being a general dentist is his small role to make the world a better place. "Dr. A, which most patients lovingly call him, believes in the goal of helping people keep their natural teeth as long as possible, giving affordable options, and achieving a beautiful, healthy smile. Experience for yourself his friendly personality, genuine compassion, and easygoing chairside manner. Check out practice website: www.inspiredentistryofthecarolinas.com
Education and Training
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry DDS 2006
- Army Commendation Medal 2008 US Army
- Top Dentists As Chosen By Their Peers 2016 Charlotte Magazine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- Greater Charlotte Study Group
- South Charlotte Study Group
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- "Mission of Mercy" clinics
- “Give Back a Smile” Program
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Education Association, North Carolina Dental Society, Charlotte Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His strong Christian belief.
- Volunteer activities such as ??Mission of Mercy? clinics, ??Give Back a Smile? program, contributing to his local church, as well as mentoring students in their pursuit of professional education, hygiene school or a dental assistant certificate.
Hobbies / Sports
- Football, Basketball
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's Practice location
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Añonuevo
Very friendly staff. Dr. was very kind and knowledgeable. Appreciated them taking their time to answer all my questions. Was able to get an appointment quickly for my problem.
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 MATTHEWS MINT HILL RD MINT HILL NC 28227
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Christopher Latham Phelps D.M.D.510 W John St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Smita S Warrier DMD16143 Lancaster Highway Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS1100 Village Harbor Dr Clover SC 29710
- Dr. Luz A Chavez D.D.S.9912 Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28105