Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS
Dentist8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Suite 120 Charlotte North Carolina, 28277
Dr. Charles Añonuevo was raised with solid Christian values and a sense of responsibility to aid others in need. After graduating as president of his dental class, he became an Army officer and dentist. He left the Army as a Major after eight years but still supports the military whenever he can. Being a general dentist is his small role to make the world a better place. "Dr. A,” which most patients lovingly call him, believes in the goal of helping people keep their natural teeth as long as possible, giving affordable options, and achieving a beautiful, healthy smile. Experience for yourself his friendly personality, genuine compassion, and easygoing chairside manner. Check out practice website: www.inspiredentistryofthecarolinas.com
Education and Training
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry DDS 2006
- Army Commendation Medal 2008 US Army
- Top Dentists As Chosen By Their Peers 2016 Charlotte Magazine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- Greater Charlotte Study Group
- South Charlotte Study Group
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- "Mission of Mercy" clinics
- “Give Back a Smile” Program
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Education Association, North Carolina Dental Society, Charlotte Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His strong Christian belief.
- Volunteer activities such as ??Mission of Mercy? clinics, ??Give Back a Smile? program, contributing to his local church, as well as mentoring students in their pursuit of professional education, hygiene school or a dental assistant certificate.
Hobbies / Sports
- Football, Basketball
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's Practice location
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Añonuevo
Very friendly staff. Dr. was very kind and knowledgeable. Appreciated them taking their time to answer all my questions. Was able to get an appointment quickly for my problem.
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. David Sullivan DDS5833 Phyliss Ln Mint Hill NC 28227
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Anita S.H. Patel DMD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 MATTHEWS MINT HILL RD MINT HILL NC 28227
- Dr. Christian Yaste DDS15105 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Kathryn Jendrasik Savitsky DMD15825 Ballantyne Med Place Charlotte NC 28277