Dr. Luis Garcia is a general surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Garcia specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Garcia provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ La Salle- Esc Mexicana De Med- Mexico Df- Mexico 1994
Universidad de la Salle Facultad Mexicana de Medicina 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Skin Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, General Surgery
- University of North Dakota Affiliated Hospitals
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
- Bariatric Surgery: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
Dr. Luis A Garcia MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. Luis A Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Dr. Enej Gasevic M.D.801 BROADWAY N FARGO ND 58102
- Dr. Michael S Bouton MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Kay Marie Shawchuck M.D.3280 20th St S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Steven E Briggs MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Joshua James Gebur M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brian K Dees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103