Dr. Shail Maingi MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology101 COLUMBIAN ST SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA, 02190
Dr. Shail Maingi is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Maingi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Shail Maingi MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
SOUTH WEYMOUTH, MA 02190Get Direction
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Dr. Nancy Kaddis M.D.101 Columbian St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Reve Purisima Shields MD101 Columbian St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Rolf Freter MD, PHD541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Frank G. Basile MD541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Meredith Faggen M.D.541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Lisa M Manera M.D.541 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190