Dr. Stephen Wilson practices Pulmonology in Oshkosh, WI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Wilson manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1984
Medical College of Wisconsin 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Stephen Boyd Wilson MD's Practice location
Oshkosh, WI 54904Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Boyd Wilson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- How to Avoid Germs as Someone with CF
Living with cystic fibrosis or CF can weigh heavily on your every day routine. With the amount of medications and treatments that you constantly need to take, you are at greater risk of catching germs and developing infections. Such infections can cause harm to your lungs, in turn leading to severe...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Yasir Hatahet MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Bradley L Lauderdale Other1506 S Oneida St Appleton WI 54915
- Dr. Scott D Nygaard MD1506 S Oneida St Appleton WI 54915
- Daniel Leonard DO5140 N California Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Russell A Novak MD200 Theda Clark Medical Plaza Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Ghayyur A Qureshi M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904