Dr. Steven E Calvin MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine347 Smith Ave N 204 Saint Paul MN, 55102
Dr. Steven Calvin is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Calvin cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
- Mechanical failure of human fetal membrane tissues.
- Uniaxial stress-relaxation and stress-strain responses of human amnion.
- Microstructure and mechanics of the chorioamnion membrane with an emphasis on fracture properties.
- Is it time to reassess the risk for the growth-retarded fetus with normal Doppler velocimetry of the umbilical artery?
- When should we be sorry? An obstetrician's dilemma.
Dr. Steven E Calvin MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
Dr. Steven E Calvin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calvin
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Lampland MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Catherine Marie Bendel M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Gale M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Nathaniel R Payne M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Erin Amy Osterholm M.D.500 Harvard St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Kara Georgieff M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455