Dr. Arlen Fleisher MD
Cardiothoracic SurgeonWestchester Medical Center 95 Grasslands Rd, Ma Valhalla NY, 10595
Dr. Arlen Fleisher is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Fleisher specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Fleisher typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1981
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery
Dr. Arlen Fleisher MD's Practice location
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
SCARSDALE, NY 10583Get Direction
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Arlen Fleisher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fleisher
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Alon Aharon MD32 Strawberry Hill Ct Stamford CT 06902
- Dr. John Asghar Chuback JOHN CHUBACK, M.D.205 Robin Road Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Bacchetta MD161 Ft. Washington Ave. New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nabil P Rizk MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601