Mr. Jose L Villagomez MD
General Practitioner12099 W Washington Blvd Suite 400 Los Angeles CA, 90066
Dr. Jose Villagomez is a general practitioner practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Villagomez does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Villagomez provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1995
University of California 1986
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Food Allergies
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- L a Co Usc Med Center
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Mr. Jose L Villagomez MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90066Get Direction
Mr. Jose L Villagomez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villagomez
WARNING ON SANA MEDICAL GROUP, THEY ARE THE WORSE MEDICAL GROUP.
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- UTI Treatments
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the second most common type of infection that can affect the body and the most common nosocomial infection. Given the prevalence of such a condition, you would also expect that there would be more than a few ways to treat them.Treatments for UTIs are available...
- Genital Warts: Get The Facts
Genital warts are a sexually-transmitted disease that is caused by a certain type of human papillomavirus (HPV). The condition is marked by a soft growth on the genital areas and around the anus, causing itching, pain and discomfort. Although the condition affects both men and women, women are more...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Nosebleeds?
Nosebleed refers to the loss of blood from the tissues that line the nasal cavity. Nosebleeds are very common, and are categorized based on the part of the nose from where the loss of blood occurs. There are two types of nosebleeds:...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Parastou Tizro5720 Owensmouth Avenue Los Angeles California 91367
- Dr. Glen C Farkas M.D.7230 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD7855 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Rena Keynigshteyn M.D.6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Andrew R. Jarminski M.D.15901 Hawthorne Boulevard Lawndale CA 90260
- Dr. Alvaro H Serrano russi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242