Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT
Internist530 E McDowell Road No 107-622 Phoenix AZ, 85004
Dr. Umesh Tiwari is an internist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Tiwari specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tiwari provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Bob Herzog Alumni Scholarship 2000 Medical College of Wisconsin
- Ernest C Mort Excellence in Leadership Award 1997, 1996 UC San Diego, Revelle College
- Outstanding Graduating Scholar / Leader 1998 UC San Diego, Revelle College
- Standing Ovation Award 2002, 2000 Medical College of Wisconsin
- Phi Beta Kappa 1998 Sigma Chapter, UC San Diego
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Internal Medicine 2013
Experience & Accolades
- Staff Physician2009 - 2010Canyon Lake Urgent and Family CareStaff Physician at a primary and urgent care center.
- Staff Physician2013Concentra Urgent CareStaff Physician in an Occupational / Urgent care medicine center
Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85021Get Direction
Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT's reviewsWrite Review
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Chalmers Bedford Daniel M.D.9060 E Vía Linda Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Amit Waghray MD250 E Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85020
- Mohamad Altriki702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD3155 E SOUTHERN AVE STE 201 MESA AZ 85204
- Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D.8757 E BELL RD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260